Jodo (www.jodo.in) is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup
building payment & lending products to simplify education payments.
Jodo's suite of products make education payments convenient &
affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee
collections for educational institutes. Jodo aims to be a
category-defining company with a mission to be a trusted partner to
parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids' education.
You can learn more about Jodo's mission in this
Jodo is backed by high-quality investors to realize this mission.
- VC investors: Elevation Capital, Matrix Partners - investors in
Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Ola, Practo etc.
- Angel investors: Kunal Shah(CRED), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Amit
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Lead and manage key analytical initiatives to evaluate and expand the business realized (or GTV) from Jodo’s products and services
- Closely work with account managers to understand data requirements and make the internal platforms and product live
- Work closely with the Product and Tech team to onboard new schools on the Jodo tech platforms
- Create independent analysis to identify gaps in current systems and optimize data processes
- Stakeholder Management
- Forge a strong relationship across account managers, tech, product and sales team to manage high priority tasks and ensure timelines are met.
- Expertise in Excel and familiarity with SQL
- Attention to Detail: Making sure to be vigilant in the data
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with tech and business
- Experience of working on analytics in consumer internet domain or accounting, finance areas is desirable but not a requirement
Measures Of Outcomes
- Schedule adherence to tasks
- Number of business processes changed due to vital analysis.
- Number of stakeholder appreciations/escalations
- Becoming a part of the early core team
- Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
- Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer’s lives
- Role: Analyst/Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile
- Date of Joining: ASAP