Jodo (www.jodo.in) is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup
building payment & lending products to simplify education payments.
Jodo's suite of products make education payments convenient &
affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee
collections for educational institutes. Jodo aims to be a
category-defining company with a mission to be a trusted partner to
parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids' education.
You can learn more about Jodo's mission in this
Jodo is backed by high-quality investors to realize this mission.
- VC investors: Elevation Capital, Matrix Partners - investors in
Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Ola, Practo etc.
- Angel investors: Kunal Shah(CRED), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Amit
Jodo is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to join our credit team. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with ambitious colleagues and learn about an innovative financing product in the education space. You will be performing detailed risk assessments, monitoring existing portfolios, identifying new segments, and implementing new ideas to ease the overall process.
- Setup the credit policy framework and credit process from scratch
- Team building - Taking the lead in building a high-quality data-driven credit team
- Owning the day-to-day execution of credit operations
- Experimentation - Run multiple experiments for different customer segments and continually improve the risk framework
- Work closely with other teams to contribute to the overall business strategy
Traits of the Ideal Candidate
- Execution oriented - The ability to get things done fast
- Excellent problem-solving skills - Ability to think from first principles
- Intellectual honesty - Always seeking and stating truth irrespective of personal beliefs
- Empathetic to the customer segment & mission-oriented
- High sense of ownership
- Personal growth oriented with a learning mind
- 2+ years of experience of working with a bank/NBFC in the underwriting/risk team
- Experience in building policies and underwriting small ticket size unsecured credit for the self-employed segment
- Good analytical skills