We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience specialist to enhance
our customer experiences. You will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing
customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
To ensure success as a customer experience specialist, you should exhibit in-depth knowledge
of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry.
A top-notch customer experience specialist will be someone whose expertise results in excellent
customer relationship management and a positive brand image.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and
- Collaborating with the core team, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams
to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email,
social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Passionate about talking to and understanding customer needs and giving the best CX
- Fluent communication in English
- Passionate about personal growth and making a difference
- Becoming a part of the early core team
- Competitive salary
- Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
- VCs: Tiger Global, Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
- Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Hungry to learn and grow - Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action -> Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler - Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty - Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented - Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives
- Role: Customer Support Specialist
- Location: Bangalore
- Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (all Fixed)
- Working 6 days a week