What's on offer?
We are looking for Data Analyst who can get us insights into our growing data sets. You will be responsible for generating aggregated reports, visualization. You will be closely working with the Founders and Engineering Team to capture requirements and come up with solutions to our reporting/analytics needs. The role has the scope to expand into our Big data/Machine Learning needs.
- Prepare reports and visualizations using tools such as Redash, Google Data Studio, BI, etc.
- Ability to set up ETL pipelines from multiple sources
- Collaborate with Developers to evolve the existing data model to meet reporting/analytics requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to understand the business requirements and reporting needs
- Maintenance and Automation of report generation
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Well versed with Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders
- Execution oriented - the ability to get things done fast
- Excellent problem solving skills - ability to think from first principles
- Intellectual honesty - always seeking and stating truth irrespective of personal
- Empathetic to the customer segment & mission-oriented
- High sense of ownership