Jodo (www.jodo.in) is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup
building payment & lending products to simplify education payments.
Jodo's suite of products make education payments convenient &
affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee
collections for educational institutes. Jodo aims to be a
category-defining company with a mission to be a trusted partner to
parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids' education.
You can learn more about Jodo's mission in this
Jodo is backed by high-quality investors to realize this mission.
- VC investors: Elevation Capital, Matrix Partners - investors in
Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Ola, Practo etc.
- Angel investors: Kunal Shah(CRED), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Amit
Jodo is looking for a Product Designer to lead every aspect of product design in the organization. This is an opportunity to build a category from scratch by envisioning, defining and owning the execution of the platform.
- Take full ownership of building a new category of education payments by designing a platform to unify multiple pieces of the puzzle:
- Different customers - Parents, educational brands, institutes
- Different kinds of transactions - Payment, lending, rewards
- Discovery of online & offline educational products and services
- Provide design leadership to building out the category from scratch - user research, crafting user journeys, identifying use cases, building & testing prototypes, shipping the end-product
- Work closely with founders, business line leaders, engineering team and mentors to iterate and deliver a high-quality consumer platform
- Set the design language & design system and make sure it is upheld in every asset of the company
- Responsible for building out the design team as the company scales
Traits of the Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of relevant experience; experience in B2C companies is an advantage
- Hands-on creative leader - Willingness to get your hands dirty in all aspects of design
- Highly developed wireframing, presentation and prototyping skills
- High sense of ownership
- Excitement to work on 0 to 1 problems
- Comfortable working on ambiguous problems
- Hungry to learn and grow - Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional