Jodo (www.jodo.in) is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup
building payment & lending products to simplify education payments.
Jodo's suite of products make education payments convenient &
affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee
collections for educational institutes. Jodo aims to be a
category-defining company with a mission to be a trusted partner to
parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids' education.
You can learn more about Jodo's mission in this
Jodo is backed by high-quality investors to realize this mission.
- VC investors: Elevation Capital, Matrix Partners - investors in
Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Ola, Practo etc.
- Angel investors: Kunal Shah(CRED), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Amit
Recruiters at Jodo are tasked with building the company from the ground up and helping it achieve its goals. End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to onboarding candidates.
- Identify specific and high-performing candidates that will enhance the culture of the company
- Attract applicants, compete for top talent, improve quality of hire, and increase brand awareness
- Align the candidate's risk-taking appetite with a clear, actionable vision
- Be an enthusiastic storyteller who understands the company's brand differentiators
- Create a meaningful candidate experience
- Maintain data
You will succeed in this role if you:
- have the skill set of a top sales rep
- have ambition and drive to really build a company
- can navigate ambiguity well
- have the ability to pitch the company vision and the role in a genuine way
- are a savvy negotiator and excel at influencing and negotiating the close
- Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (all fixed)
- Opportunity to be part of the early-stage fintech startup and make an impact
- High performers in this role will be given additional exposure
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership - Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Hungry to learn and grow - Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action - Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler - Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty - Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented - Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives
- Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Working 6 days a week
- Experience: 3-7 years of relevant experience